Meet Carry Kindness®. Her friends call her Carry. She’s on a mission to carry acts of kindness all over the world!
Her debut book is now available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Like kindness, Carry is friendly, fun and FREE!
She has her own Facebook page where you can share photos of her adventures and connect with others for ideas and exchanges. How far will your Carry – and kindnesses – travel?
Here are some ideas on how to help Carry make a difference:
- Send Carry Kindness to friends and relatives and have them do an act of kindness with Carry. Have them send an update or picture of her in action.
- Post her pictures and kindness updates on her Facebook page as a living journal and to inspire others
- After Carry returns, send her to another friend or relative. Carry loves to travel and do acts of kindness!
Create a Carry Kindness project:
- See how many acts of kindness each of your Carrys can do in a certain time frame (e.g., three months)
- Send your Carrys out to different people, schools, and even different countries
- Talk about kindness and some of the fun things that Carry might do while on her travels
- See whose Carry travels the farthest distance to do an act of kindness
- Talk about favorite acts of kindness and the impact they made